Feeds RSS

Monday 27 June 2011

Day 14 Two Weeks Post Surgery!

  WOW!!! Its flown by! As if it has been two weeks!!! Its going so fast, but still a slight bit of swelling to go. Me, Mum and her best friend went up to the hospital to see dad, and bless her, she got us all a pack of minstrels each......... it took me about two hours to suck on 12 minstrels!!! It tasted AMAZING!!!! lol.
   My mouth feels so weird, no that I'm gaining more feeling in my face, i can really feel the difference! My top teeth defiantly feel more forward and my bottom set of teeth feel as though they have been pulled back. Its feels so odd because my tongue is so not used to it!!! LOL! I'm still taking pain killers, but not as much as i used to. I take them now in the morning and occasionally during the day. I still sleep kinda upright, because i know if i lay down, ill wake up laying on my side......don't think ill like the pain in my jaw thanks very much! Its not so bad sleeping upright, kinda get used to it and i sleep fine.
  Dad has finally been moved to a ward and is on the mend everyday! Woo hoo! Bless him! Mum had clinic today.......turns out she needs another operation! Bloody hell!!! Might as well call this hospital our families hotel!!! Seems like we are their enough......well i think mum either really likes the food........(joke) or she has a really fit doctor.....she so does!! Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment