Feeds RSS

Wednesday 1 June 2011

   24th November 2009 i had the joy of my braces being put on.......4 days before my 18th birthday! GREAT!!! All the food at my party i couldn't even eat because it was so ridiculously painful!! I had no idea my teeth would hurt so much, they ached constantly for about a week. All i kept thinking about was that this is the beginning of my journey for a perfect bite.
   They felt so odd and i talked a bit different. All i wanted to do was take them off because i found it so hard to close my lips with the braces on as well as having an open bite!

Here are a few pictures with the braces on.
2 days after having them put on.

2 days after having them put on.
1 year of braces--- can see the huge gap i have with my jaw closed.

1 year and a half after braces.
1 year and a half after braces.

0 comments:

Post a Comment