Feeds RSS

Wednesday 1 June 2011

What my Jaw surgery involves

  I had a number of consultations with my surgeon and went through the process of the surgery using a model of my jaw. It was really awesome lol!! I wanted to keep the model haha!
  So, I'm having both upper and lower jaw surgery. My upper jaw will be brought slightly forward, raised up at the back, and rotated 1-2mm to the left. My lower jaw will be moved back to finally align both jaws. Whoop Whoop!! So basically, he is going to break my face! I'm not really as worried as i thought i would be. I'm more excited than scared!
  I was first scheduled to have my surgery on the 12th April 2011, but was cancelled due to another patient needing emergency surgery. I was absolutely gutted, but this meant i could take my university exams before my next surgery date, 13th June 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment