Feeds RSS

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Day 2 More swelling

   Oh My Days!!! The swelling is much bigger today!!! My face is completely numb and feels so so odd to touch! I had to get up and make some breakfast at 7am, i was so hungry. Hot weetabix, cannot go wrong :D
   Most of the day i spent on the laptop and texting everyone as well as having a nap!!! WHAT!! Ive never ever been able to nap! Even as a student i just cant do it! but somehow i did wooo! I had a shower and it felt so good afterwards. I felt really weak so i sat on a stool in the shower haha!
  Milkshake is great!! Frijj is  bit too thick to drink at the moment, so I'm sticking with yazoo! Mum went to see dad, i felt so weak i couldn't go!! i was so gutted! But i spoke to him on the phone :D Bless my brother, he made me some spaghetti for dinner!!
  More nose bleeds and cleaning because i was finding it so hard to breathe, especially as i couldn't really spit, so it was hard to breathe through my mouth.......its good times....... lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment