Feeds RSS

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Day 9 Swelling much the same as yesterday!!!

   I keep waking up quite early everyday, to take a few pain killers and because I'm so hungry!!!!! Loads of bloggers said they didn't feel hungry.......I'm always hungry lol! I put on some make-up today, to make myself feel better, as I'm going to the hospital to go see my dad.....again! bless him, he loves it!

Numbness
   I'm starting to gain some feeling in some areas of my face, but the area under my left eye and above the left side of my lips is still VERY numb! Felt so weird putting eye-liner on.......i couldn't feel it, but i didn't wanna end up stabbing myself in the eye!!!......bad times! Its such a strange feeling, its feels gross!

Surgical hooks
   The hooks are starting to give me a bit of grief by rubbing on the inside of my mouth........thank god for bongela!!!
My speech is getting better, but with one side of my lips still numb and getting used to the new position of my teeth, i have the joys of a lisp!!! Everyone makes fun out of it!!!!.......bastards! lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment