Feeds RSS

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Day 8 Swelling going down.....slower!!!!!

 My face has come down a lot, but it seems to be slowing down!!! I think I'm just getting so impatient because i want to see the final result!! lol. I'm bored of the same old food, but i cant get enough milkshake :D Ive lost some weight but not a huge amount which i hope not to lose any more!!!
   My poor dog bless her doesn't know what's going on, as i look and talk different and dad hasn't been home for 3 weeks.  Dad seems to be doing fine and could be home any day now :D yay!!
  Ive been going out to places like sainsburys.....as i don't know anyone in there lol!! A few people looked at me oddly but i expected it! lol.
   I haven't really read any of my books i bought for recovery, I've been so addicted to reading other peoples blogs relating to jaw surgery! They have helped me so much and answer so many questions i had, so i decided to make my own.


Picture update
  My face has come down more since the last picture, but i still resemble a cabbage patch doll! haha! All of the swollen areas are numb, as well as an area just below my left eye. I keep getting tingly/ itchy feelings in my face, but i hear this is good as it means the numbness is going lol. 
  This picture was taking in the concourse at the hospital, whilst my auntie was laughing at me.........THANKS!! haha! My hair looks really pants and flat!!! grrrrrr!!!!! but I'm still a happy chappy :D.
  We all went to see my dad, and take him off the ward to get a hot chocolate and a milkshake.......not that I'm addicted.....hehe! He looked so well!! The best he has looked since ive been back from university!!! Ahhhhh is our luck for our family about to change... :D! It was such a nice day, so we sat outside in the sun, and it felt so good to be outside lol, sounds really sad!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment