Feeds RSS

Friday 24 June 2011

Day 11 Fat Face and Mum visit Dad

   So my swelling isn't half as bad any more, but you can still tell i have an abnormal face! At least i know the swelling is going.........so slowly!!! Hurry up!
  Mum and i visited dad early, just after my auntie and cousin left, to keep him company bless him! He has a bay all to himself!!!.........cheeky bugger! lol! It was kinda scary seeing him the way he was, but his doctor/ surgeon said its all good and dandy and is on the road to recovery! FINALLY! (I don't think my dad would appreciate me telling the world what the details were) bless him.
  We left dad to sleep for a bit, whilst we grabbed a bite to eat, but what kind of jacket potato place doesn't have any baked beans!!! I mean honestly!!! I cant eat any of the other crunchy stuff they had so i ended up having ice cream.....for dinner!!! haha!...... cant complain really lol! Its so weird being restricted from so many foods, but to be completely honest, I'm not really craving anything ,......except maybe some smarties cookies haha!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment