Feeds RSS

Thursday 23 June 2011

Day 10 Could of been better!

  Today mum went to the hospital on her own to see dad, because he seemed a bit down and lonely bless him!! Mum would let me go, so i stayed during the day as my second mum was coming round to see me for the first time post surgery!!! Slightly nervous about what she is going to say!!! Ahhhhh!!!!
    It was so good to see someone other than family, as much as i love them to bits lol. She got me a beautiful bunch of flowers, big bag of giant chocolate buttons and all three flavours of yazoo milkshakes!!! the BIG bottles!!! what is she like...THANK YOU :D lol.
   She noticed the difference, but I'm still swollen slightly as the profile view picture shows, i really cant tell the difference, maybe because i keep looking in the mirror! lol. Bless her I'm so glad she came round to see me, so much has been going on in this family, i haven't really had time to see anyone.
I look tired from waking up shockingly early because my jaw starts to aches.....BIG time. Lol double chin!!!


Oh My God
  So my mum has just told me, dad needs emergency surgery and he wanted to speak to us all on the phone before he went down.........scared the living daylights out of me, so i got ready to get my backside on the bus to the hospital, but luckily my auntie was going up and gave me a lift!! Mum was a mess! I felt so bad for not forcing her to let me come with her earlier! I dont want her to start smoking again as its nearly been a year since she gave up! luckily she hadn't touched a fag!! Phew! Me, my aunt and my cousin tried calming her down and brought her a huge costa tea. She looked stressed to high heaven! It scared me as she is still recovering herself and shouldnt really be driving but she is!!! What else honestly can go wrong in this family! My aunt and cousin left at around 9pm leaving me and mum to find out news of dad in the operating theatre. Turned out he was still in surgery so we waited in a tiny waiting room for what seemed like forever. A nurse kept offering us tea bless him. 1.30am and finally mum could go and see him, but he was still in pain! WTF! The nurses eventually got his morphine sorted and let us both see him. Scary stuff, he looked so upset!! He wouldn't want me to post what happened but it is hopefully going to be reversed in the near future. It calmed us down knowing he was okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment