Feeds RSS

Saturday 25 June 2011

Day 12 Living up the hospital! haha!! Suitable place for a fat face!

    Soooo today was pretty much the same as yesterday, up the hospital with dad. Mums best friends bless her, let us borrow a portable dvd player for dad to have whilst he is couped up in hospital, love him! Sooo he has been spoilt with dvds, which he loves!! haha! As well as the laptop and a few rubbish strategy games.......so crap haha!! but he likes them.
   Its times like these that you really find out who your real family are, and ive defiantly had a shock at who has helped and offered support and those who haven't.

Face update
   So I'm beginning to move my face a bit more now, but some areas are still ridiculously numb- to, left side of my lips and below my left eye.  I cannot wait for the double chin look to disappear!!!! It makes me laugh when i see it......but i would much rather be without it! The yellowness of the bruising has gone, thank god, it looked like i hadn't washed my neck for a few weeks!!! LOL!

Oh My God.......I sneezed for the first time since surgery!!! It felt oddly good haha!!!! All i really want to do is blow my nose!!!!! I know I'm not allowed to, i have to think twice before i end up doing it!!! The nose bleeds are less frequent..... don't need tissue in my hands all the time for emergencies lol!!!! Woo hoo!!

Chill Out Time!
   So my auntie and i decided that we needed to chill out, especially mum! So my mum had her haircut by my aunt, had a few munchies!! Oh My God i was so hungry this evening!!! I ate all of the giant buttons my second mum bought me.......which took like 5 hours to suck them!!!! Definitely not as great as biting them! My jaw kinda ached afterwards!!!  I had my first alcoholic drink since surgery!!!!! woooooo!!!......only one though, it didn't taste as great!.....weird. Might be because in still on the lovely painkillers! I still have the achy kinda feeling, but its usually when i wake up in the morning and after I've attempted some sort of food (slop) lol. Its definitely getting better.....lets hope it does all round for the family lol!! We tough cookies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment