Feeds RSS

Monday 20 June 2011

Day 7 One Week!

  As if its been a whole week already!! Its actually gone pretty quick! Ive tried to keep myself busy or i would go insane!!! I'm used to being a busy bee! So weird being in a lot more than i used to. We went to see dad again today, he seemed a tad better, and is eating and drinking again.
   My face is coming down slowly but surely lol, but i still have people stare when i go out....... its gonna be worth it.

My diet so far,
   Ive been living off of porridge, weetabix, jacket potato and beans, hot cornflakes- bit more difficult, milkshake, ice-cream, and biscuits dunked in tea lol :D - even they are a bit of a challenge!!!!! haha!
Ive also been taking a multivitamin as I'm not getting them from my food, so i don't feel so weak and tired.
The swelling has come down a tiny bit more from yesterday, however still on the large side, but its slowly getting there!! I look pants, and my camera has died so no picture lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment