Feeds RSS

Wednesday 1 June 2011

So here goes

 In the summer of 2007, when i was 15 years old, my brother and i went to the orthodontist as our dentist believed both of us needed braces. My brother was told he needed them as soon as possible, whereas with me, i needed to go that one step further and need jaw surgery! I didn't have a clue what he was going on about, but it sounded terrifying! The issue with my teeth was that only one tooth met between the top and bottom set, and therefore needing corrective jaw surgery to close my open bite. I never really noticed before that i had a gap when my jaw was closed.
  My brother had his braces on for 2 years and his teeth look perfect! I cannot wait for mine to look like his!



Here are a few pictures of me before braces.

0 comments:

Post a Comment