Feeds RSS

Friday 26 August 2011

Day 74 Busy Busy Busy!!!

    Since the last visit to the orthodontist, everything seems to be fine!!.....I haven't touched anything crunchy like crisps!!!! I'm too worried to lol!!! I'm still having a slight bit of pain in the top right hand side of my mouth, but its defiantly down to the ulcers! Bongela works a treat........not a good idea to drink tea after putting it on!! Yuck!

  Oh My God I've been working ridiculous hours!!! 5.30am-9.30am and then back again in the evening 5-7! Absolutely dead! LOL To celebrate no more early shifts and to see my friends soph and jo bless them at our usual place for dinner!!! The Harvester! :D NOM NOM! I'm really taking advantage of being able to eat pretty much anything......and showed off a little bit by eating a chicken burger :D haha with no knife or fork :D :P

  My teeth still feel numb??? Not sure if that's to do with the braces or the surgery?! lol I'm pretty sure when i look in the mirror sometimes, that my central line is not very central........its so weird, sometimes it does, sometime it don't......hmmmm! I think my ulcers are getting worse?? might be because I'm stressing about work and helping the family......but i cant help it, i love being busy!!! My face is still extremely greasy!!! and spotty!!! Ive got bigger spots, more like lumps on my forehead!! than I've ever had......to do with the fact my face swelled up???? I don't know, maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment