Feeds RSS

Monday 8 August 2011

Day 55 Goooing out :D

    So my friend who took a gap year in Australia came back today!!! After 8 months of not seeing her!!!!! She noticed my face straight away!!!! LOL She couldn't get over the change especially the pictures of my bite before and after!!! It always shocks me when people notice something different with my face, because i keep forgetting I've had surgery!, I'm like oh, yeah, my surgeon broke my face.....as you do haha!!!
   A load of us girlies went to Cambridge to celebrate my friend Charlotte finally turning 18!!!!! wooooooooooo!!!   Such a great night!!!

Jaw Update
    So after singing to all the songs whilst out......i got the joy of ulcers and jaw ache!! great! haha! i can open my mouth much wider now, so its not so difficult brushing my teeth, spitting out mouthwash and yawning!!! Omg it felt so so strange not being able to fully yawn!!!! I appreciate it so much more now haha!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment