Feeds RSS

Sunday 14 August 2011

Day 61- Shouldn't of eaten that.......

  Saturday i was out for my friend Bonnie's 19th bless her with loads of people from school!! A few of them had to have a good stare at my face and said somethings different haha!!! bless them! Such a fab night, but I'm sick of getting ulcers from singing to songs!!!


I can see that my smile doesn't look natural to me, and it doesn't feel it yet, sounds odd but I'm still not used to the new adjustment to my jaw!

 
BBQ!!!!
   Sunday i finally got a day to rest from working my backside off cleaning and Tesco, me, mum and Brandan went to mum's work friends BBQ :D
Ahhhh it was so good because i could bite chicken off skewers, and bite into a burger rather than be the odd bod who uses a knife and fork for finger food!!! HaHa!!! The only issue i have now.......is that now i can bite into food......its an absolute nightmare to get the food out of my braces!!!!! Just cant win haha!!!

    So i was being adventurous with eating food, and i tried to munch on some crisps........BIG mistake!!! I've managed to release the wire out of one of my brackets in the lower, right side of my teeth!!! and its already begun to twist out of alignment!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Why did i eat the crisps.....i wasn't even hungry!!! Just being a plum! Looks like a trip to the clinic tomorrow.....luckily enough mum and dad have hospital so i can get a lift :D whoooop!!! Exciting times....... Fingers crossed i get a time slot in tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment