Feeds RSS

Friday 5 August 2011

Day 52 Finally got work at Tesco and Newmarket Races AGAIN!!!! :D HeHe

    Since the last post, I've finally got back into running, only 4 miles at the moment......sucks in comparison to what i used to, but ill get there.....eventually! Hehe!
    My Brothers turned 17 on the second!! Bless them!! They getting so grown up....HA!

   I've finally got some hours at Tesco!! Whoop whoop!!! I love working on a checkout lol, sounds stupid, but i just generally miss talking to random people!! haha well, from my little hometown :) haha! Off to the races AGAIN :D! BOYZONE!!!!!! WHOOOOPPP!!
   I had more time to get ready this week, and i can finally eat chips!!!! I have photographic evidence!!!!! LOL
From all the food i can finally eat, well most food lol i can see a lil chubby face hehe!

CHIPPYS!!! :D 
  Ahhh!! i wont £3.50 on the races! I felt so proud haha!! Paid for my munchies :D Boyzone were amazing!!! Bonnie, no word of a lie knew every single word to every song!!!! True fan haha!
  Ohhhh and a spontaneous trip to De Niros, i don't see why not :D Such a great night!!! And it was great to eat food without consciously thinking how i would go about eating it, by breaking it up!! It feels so great! cannot wait to eat anything i want!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment