Feeds RSS

Thursday 11 August 2011

Day 58 A little bit worried!!! and New Puppy!!!!!

   So whilst at work cleaning today, everytime i bend down to pick something up, a huge amount of pressure builds in the right side of my face, the same area where i think a nerve has become trapped or its just the ulcers that have built up! I'm hoping its just the ulcers, i think it is because there is a tiny bit of wire sticking out of the end on my top set, and where I've begun chewing food, it rubbing really bad on the inside of my mouth!!! Grrrrrrr! A trip to the clinic i think soon. Its the only reason i still take painkillers now and again, otherwise i wouldn't need them.
 
Puppy!!!!
   So me, mum and dad have been saying for ages we will get another dog, as Tinks has got us through this terrible year and we love her so so much. Me and mum already talked about names, she has to be named after a fairy just like Tinkerbell!! hehe! and decided the name Silvermist- Misty for short. I saw an add in the paper, but they only had boys and were a dark colour. So, mum phoned the lady we got Tinks from, and Oh My God she had a litter ready, which are allowed to take home just today!!! She even said she had a tiny one of the pack and who is going to be a light colouring!!!! Ahhhhh its so meant to be! Straight after work me and mum went to see them, with Tinks and we fell in love with her! Tinks bless her didn't know what was gong on, with all these schnauzers everywhere!! The lady said Tinks looked like the posh dog hehe!!! Bless her!! So we bought little misty home and she is so so cute!!!!!! Ahhhhh now i have two baby's! :D
Sleeping :)

In her bed for the time being, she is so cute!

Me holding her!! She is so tiny!!

Me and my two beautiful dogs!! Tinks in the left and little misty on the right!

Misty!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment