Feeds RSS

Monday 15 August 2011

Day 63 - 9 Weeks Post Surgery!

   So today is officially 9 weeks since surgery!! Its gone so shockingly fast!! And i end up spending most of the day......up the hospital! Fun stuff!
   Mum had her clinic today as well as dad, so i popped along to my clinic to see if they could squeeze me in to slot the wire back into place! The tooth has twisted so much already and its not even been 24 hours!!!! Ahhhhhh! Luckily enough a step in orthodontist sorted it out for me, as my usual orthodontist is on holiday! I feel so much better now that's sorted! We ended up being there from 11-4!!! We had to rush back to get me to work for two cleaning jobs!!! Oh did that tooth ache! Pain killers equal good times!!! Definitely not eating crisps for a while........

0 comments:

Post a Comment