Feeds RSS

Friday 9 September 2011

Day 88-Shopping, Give Blood and Orthodontist :D

   What a day!!!! Not much had really happened over the past few days, just working and running my backside off! :D ready for birmingham half marathon :D! I was well chuffed i ran 7 miles yesterday!! in 1 hour 13 minutes! Time will improve :D
   Me and mum decided we needed to shop for some much needed clothes!! Oh what a giggle we had!! lol Then because we are so cool, we sat in a park and ate two nomable jam scones!!! Treat!!!
 

Giving blood!! my first time!!! ahhhhhh!
   Oh My Days!! How eventful! So i had to wait for someone to talk to me about letting me give blood because I've only really just had surgery!! So many questions!! The lady bless her heart looked stunned after i told her!! lol. Then they had trouble finding my vein! It happened before when i had pre op bloods taken! I'm an awkward one hehe! but luckily they found one haha! I felt great, the people there are so lovely!!! Love them!

Orthodontist!
   Well, i didn't get to see my normal orthodontist for the work, but he did pop in to tell me to wear elastics!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I thought i was going to get away with it!!.........Bollocks! Oh well! The orthodontist put two bands on one side for me,( the very back two pairs) and she gave me the other two to do!! OH MY GOD!!! I couldn't do it! They were all laughing at me the cheeky buggers!!! lol, so i went into the toilet where no one could see me and did it, all by my self!! I felt quite proud :D :D! ......sado! They sorted out a tooth i noticed to be twisting on my left side (vampire tooth lol) so hopefully that gets back in place. I really don't intend on having my braces for that much longer thanks!!! lol. Its great fun really lol. Next appointment isn't until the 4th November!!!!! wooooooooooo!!! Lets see how i get on with these elastics......I'm only supposed to wear them at night.......ahh I'm gonna wear them whenever i can!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment