Feeds RSS

Monday 12 September 2011

Day 91 - Picture Updates!

   Mum and dad went off on holiday yesterday bless them to Cornwall. The deserve the break after this year!! Which means me and my brothers are left at home with the puppy for a week!!!
  The first time i would of liked a lift from work to my friends to go out in Cambridge.....they're not here!!! Always the way! haha!! Soph, Jo and i met out friend Megan and her work friend there and had a bloody brilliant night!!!! Pics to come.......friend still need to upload them haha!!

   Sunday i worked all day in Tesco......and eventhough i had about 3 hours sleep, i felt great......except the ulcers in my mouth!!!! I just cant no sing to songs when im out!!! Grrrrrr! I keep feeling a bit of sensitivity when i brush my teeth on one of my top teeth on the left side, where i put elastics on! It doesn't cause pain, it just feels awful! Ill keep an eye on it.
  So for some reason the numbness in my lower lip has become more noticable!?!? Not entirely sure why.

  So i know I've been rubbish with uploading pictures, so here are a tonne of them showing the change :D
My Journey from before braces, braces, surgery and post surgery! :D































I LOVE the result so much!! Biting food is great! :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment