Feeds RSS

Friday 23 September 2011

Day 102 - Orthodontist.....yes i know....again!

   So i phoned up the clinic yesterday, and it turned out i couldn't get fitted in until today. A bit pants because me and mum were in Cambridge yesterday but oh well! I had the joy of jumping on the bus because the parents are finally back at work!!! :D About time haha bless them!
 
  I got there way too early, but luckily i took my weather magazine because I'm a nerd!!! LOL! So i got called in, and i bet he thought, what now lol! Well he changed my bracket and put some binding on to make sure no gaps appear between my teeth. He was also very impressed with the back teeth meeting!!! After only wearing bands for two weeks!! Its because i wear them pretty much all the time!! :D Then he asked when my next appointment is......4th November.......THE BRACES WILL BE COMING OFF!!!!! AHHHHH I'm so so happy!!! Its come round pretty fast!!! SHOCKING!! I couldn't stop smiling!! I said I'm so glad I've done this, especially as i would like to become a weather forecaster :D with perfect teeth!!! :D ECSTATIC!

   I was so so happy, i phoned my mum, dad and friends, posted it on Facebook and went a told some colleagues at Tesco haha!! Sad i know!! Bless i gave a card and some wine to Jackie at work for letting me do her Sunday shifts!!! Bless her couldn't thank her enough....id be doomed at uni if i didn't work those!!

   I couldn't stop smiling all day! To top it off, me and the mother made two gorgeous cakes!!! What a giggle that was!!!

    6 WEEKS UNTIL THE BRACES ARE OFF!!!!!!!! Exciting times ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment