Feeds RSS

Monday 26 September 2011

Day 105- Pain!!!

    So since Friday's orthodontist, my teeth have become sensitive again.......cant really chew much because it hurts!!! Grrrrr!!!! So Saturday night, mum,s friend had a 'do' at her house, and all the food looked so good!!! I attempted some soft rolls, but it took me forever to eat one!! Grrrrr!
Me and the mother

   Sunday they ached so much! I was working all day, luckily paracetamol helped a little bit, but not a great deal!!! For lunch i ended up having 3 yogurts! Not exactly filling!!! That evening, my auntie cut my hair, and she accidentally touched the lower left side of my face.......and it hurt! WHAT?!?! whyyy?? So i left it alone and thought nothing of it.

  Today i got woken up but my lil puppy!!! Cheeky bugger, to let her out! So i decided to go for a run :D Whoooop! 5.96 miles!!! Well chuffed! But whilst i was running, i stopped to do some stretches and i noticed the bottom left side of my face really hurt when i touched it! Its really worrying me a bit, so i told the parents and they seem to think its swollen a little bit!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! What the hell has caused this!! If it gets much worse, ill be back on the phone to my clinic......AGAIN!! The pain seemed to disappear towards the evening at work but I'm keeping a close eye on it.
 
   Last day at Tesco before i go back to Uni!! :D See you guys at Christmas!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment