Feeds RSS

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Day 146 - Teeth cleaned yesterday :D ......HOW MUCH!?!?!?

 So yesterday i was lucky enough to phone up my dentist at 9am to get booked in at 9.45!!! I've never got ready to go somewhere so quick!!! haha!

     I got there just in the nick of time! Pheww! So he checked my teeth, and said all the gaps from before have closed (the last time i went was at least a year and a half ago.......my bad, didn't see the point because i had braces.) and are all nice a straight. So, as for the clean up. I had bad black stains on the back of my front top two teeth!! It was disgusting!! It made me feel quite ill, but he seems to think it was from the surgical mouthwash i had after surgery. NICE! So to clean the general stains as well as the bad bits, cost me a whopping £85!!! Bloody good job i was sitting down!

   The clean was messy! It was a powdery spray thing, that tasted minging! But my teeth look nice now :D Yay! Blooming wants to be for that much money! He even wanted me to get x-rays, i was like no, I've had them done up the hospital,.....I'm not paying to have them done! Cheeky! They feel so much better now they have been cleaned! YAYY!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment