Feeds RSS

Friday 4 November 2011

Day 142- My Teeth Feel Naked!!!!! Braces go bye bye!!

   YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! OMG!! my braces are off! My teeth so so weird!! They don't feel real! Its shocking!
   
                Okay.....here is how it went.......my orthodontist scared the living hell out of me and said the retainer people were not notified, so i cant have them off!!! Cheeky lol! Obviously lying haha! My mum was like, but she has travelled a long way hehe! She is so gullible! Bless her!
                He looked at my teeth, bite and said yep lets take them off! :D YAAAAAY!! It took a matter of 5 minutes to get them off my teeth and about 10-15 minutes to get all of the glue off! That felt odd! Then he took moulds for my retainer. Whoop whoop! Then i had to come back in an hour for the retainer to be ready :D

            In the meantime, i had to go to photography for my last lot of photos! ahhhhh! Mum loves that bit........thanks mum for the pictures!!! She had a giggle...as always! I've ordered all of my photos and x-rays because I'm sad haha!!! I'm really intrigued to see just how much they have changed as well as my jaw configuration.

         I went back to try on my retainer. The top needed trimming and the lower set, as it was too long and cut my gums!! NICE! Its not as bad as i thought it was going to be! I'm so so happy they are off! I've got to wear my retainer as much as i can, 18 hours a day. I'm am going to wear it religiously just like i did with my elastics!!! No way in hell, do i want my teeth to move after having all of this done!! I'm so thankful for what my orthodontist, surgeon and all of the team at the clinic have done for me! Its awesome!

here are a few pics....more to come :D

My orthodontist taking the braces off!

Mould being taken with sexy glasses!

Haha at photography with the stretchers in! 

More pictures to come later :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment