Feeds RSS

Saturday 5 November 2011

Day 143- 24 hours without braces!!! and Fireworks!!!!

AHHHHH its so strange to not have any metal on my teeth!! But such a pain to take the retainer out to eat.......but I'm wearing it ALL the time as i don't want my teeth to move at all!!!! I think I've put up with enough to stick with wearing my retainer!!

       It feels so weird when i eat, not having to worry about getting food stuck in the brackets and going insane at trying to get the food out!! ITS AWESOME! hehe! I just cant wait until Monday when i get them cleaned to look nice a pearly white :D

      Goodbye elastics, mini toothbrush sticks and bongela haha!! I cant stop smiling, and every opportunity i get to see my teeth, i do a big cheshire cat grin :D

    Here are a few pictures as promised :D

Before op and after- without braces!!!

My teeth look huge!!!

The chipmunk look!!! haha!

    I'm so so glad i went through all of this.....if anyone is considering it, DO IT!! Its the best decision i could have ever made!!! 

2 comments:

Incognita said...

You look gorgeous!! wow what a difference!!
It must feel amazing to have a bite that closes.
It feels like your wave of surgery patients have all gotten their braces off now, I keep seeing before and after pictures for everyone im following.
BTW your blog has been totally motivating :)

Whitney said...

awww thank you huni!!! It feels so weird!! especically as the braces are off!!! My teeth look massive!! haha! awww bless soon enough it will be you!! Its gone so fast, i had to wait since i was 15!! seems like yesterday!! Good luck to you hun!! :D x

Post a Comment