Feeds RSS

Monday 24 October 2011

Day 133 - Nerves growing back??? Finished my 2nd half marathon! :D

Hey guys!! So Jaw update. I can feel some nerves growing back on the lower left and right side of my face and on my nose lol. Its so strange to touch as i can feel a weird sensation go through my face. I can also feel one in the roof of my mouth! Such a weird feeling.

When i close my teeth together, my two front teeth tough my lower bracket and because my teeth are slightly numb, i sometimes bite too hard! bad times! I'm still putting on my bands.....eventhough the back right one falls off as the teeth are now so close together! yay!!!

                                                          11 DAYS TO GO!!

   So yesterday i did my second half marathon :D in Birmingham :D wooooop! a little slower than my previous dam it! but this course was very hilly in comparison. 2 hours 22 mins. Such an awesome day.

Me and Tinks

Me my mum and Tinks

Andrew, Me, Jocelyn

Me and Misty

0 comments:

Post a Comment