Feeds RSS

Friday 14 October 2011

Day 123 - Update

    So its been a week since i last posted! Where has the time gone!

Uni work has been pretty intense, so i haven't really had the time as well as getting FLU!!! Ahh I'm over it. Back out training today before Birmingham half marathon next Sunday!!!!! ahhhhh! So excited!

  My jaw seems to be fine, sometimes my lower left side is a bit tender, but it seems to be improving since i told my orthodontist about it. I've been avoiding all hard-ish and crunchy foods to prevent my brace from breaking or the wires slipping out of place, because i cant afford to go all the way home again just to get it fixed, and come back again!

                                 3 WEEKS TO GO UNTIL DE-BRACING!!!!

   I cannot describe how excited i am!!! I just hope everything is okay between now and then, to prevent them from coming off!!!! ahhhhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment