Feeds RSS

Friday 7 October 2011

Day 116 - Orthodontist.....

   So last night, i had to travel back home from Coventry by train, just for my orthodontist appointment!!! So frustrating as trains are so ridiculously expensive.....even with a railcard!!!
 
Here goes..... the managed to slip the wire back in on my bottom right hand side fine, but i asked about the random pain/ache i tend to get in the left side of my lower jaw and that my central line is definitely not central.
I had to wait until my orthodontist was free to see me, so i told him about my concerns and he asked whether i get a funny taste in my mouth. Not that i know of, but i have to look out for it in the future, as it means i have an infection in my lower jaw!!!!! Dam it! Which may result in second surgery to remove the plates and screws........good times lol! He felt both sides of my lower jaw, but he said they seem fine, but just to keep an eye on it. With my central line its only slightly off, but it can be moved as its due to slight movement post surgery......dam it! lol Its not that bad. So after an hour, i left to go home and do a fair amount of uni work, before going back to uni again, late in the evening.

Fingers crossed there isn't any infection!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment