Feeds RSS

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Day 114 - Orthodontist appointment booked........at home!!!!

    So i tried phoning all the orthodontists in the Coventry area, even the hospital, but not one of them would fix my problem as I'm not registered to them. I cant put up with the pain any more and i sorry worried that it could affect my de-bracing date!!! So i have an appointment on Friday back in Cambridge, so I've had to bloody pay for a train there on Thursday and train back late Friday, so i don't miss work on Saturday!!!

   As well as all this I've only just sorted my room out at uni......sort of, and have absolutely loads of uni work already!!!! as well as training for Birmingham half marathon in just over two weeks!!!!!!! To make things worse i found out today in one of my lectures, that there is a field trip on the 4th November!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! but luckily i spoke to my lecturer, and he says its fine, but I'm gonna see if i could re-book a few days later. I don't wanna miss out!! but i really really want my braces off!!! GRRRR!!! Why does everything go to pot!

Ill keep you updated!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment